Send an e-mail to Dr.Tube.
Please read this first!
If you have any questions or remarks for Dr.Tube then you can send an e-mail from this page. As Dr.Tube receives a lot of e-mail (and even more spam) every day, please consider the following when making your e-mail:
- Please turn off the CapsLock! Make it easy for Dr.Tube to actually read your e-mail.
- Use a subject for your e-mail. E-mails without a subject will be automatically deleted by the very strict SPAM filters.
- If you have a question concerning a particular amp, then please name the brand, type, age and ALL other relevant information (like, for example, the actual tubes in the amp) of the amp! Often the solution of a problem has its roots in a small detail.
- All e-mails are answered within a couple of days, so if you don't get a reply quickly then you didn't get past the SPAM filters. Just try again.
- Dr.Tube is situated in the Netherlands (Holland), Europe!
- Dr.Tube repairs amps. Dr.Tube does not sell amps. So Dr.Tube really doesn't know how much your mint ultra rare 1956 ACME Tube-O-Matic amp is worth...
- Make sure the return e-mail adres is valid and that your e-mail box has enough space to receive any asked for files or schematics. It is amazing how many replies bounce due to badly configured e-mail programs/servers or whatever. I'm way to busy to resend bounced e-mails!
- If you use some sort of spam filter service with a whitelist, then add my email address (ask@DrTube.com) to this whitelist!
+31 - 599 - 512199.
+31 - 599 - 512004.